search Result

KPIT Technologies Expands Mobility Focus, Eyes 2W and Global Growth

The company also collaborates with global commercial vehicle manufacturers, with a growing interest in off-highway vehicles driven by technological advancements and consumer preferences.Read more

Raymond expands engineering portfolio with MPPL stake acquisition for Rs 682 cr

MPPL operates in high-growth sectors such as Aerospace, Electric Vehicles (EV), and Defense. The acquisition will be executed through Ring Plus Aqua Limited (RPAL).Read more

Sigachi Industries expands globally with strategic partnership in Saudi Arabia

Through their wholly owned subsidiary, Sigachi MENA FZCO, and SNP, they have jointly established Sigachi Arabia, with Sigachi MENA FZCO holding a substantial 75% stake and SNP owning the remaining 25%.Read more

Asahi Kasei expands 3D printing filament sales in North America

The soft launch commences with filaments from the modified polyphenylene ether (mPPE) resin product line, XYRON, and will later extend to the Thermylene polypropylene (PP) group.Read more

SMEL expands metal empire with Mittal Corp acquisition and bold growth plans

This strategic move involved the establishment of two cutting-edge manufacturing facilities, namely Unit I and Unit II, located in the state of Madhya Pradesh.Read more

Gulf Oil and S-OIL SEVEN join forces to expand footprint in India

Gulf Oil will oversee the production, distribution, and promotion of premium OEM like KIA India dealer network.Read more

Chennai's Kothari Industrial Corporation expands drone business, targets agriculture

KICL intends to establish a drone manufacturing unit to bolster its fleet, aiming for a total of over 100 drones, KICL intends to establish a drone manufacturing unit to bolster its fleet, aiming for a total of over 100 drones.Read more

Zetwerk unveils Rs 1000 cr investment plan to expand consumer electronics manufacturing

The company aims to focus on various aspects of EV technology, including battery management systems, battery packs, power drainage solutions, and associated electronic components.Read more

Maruti Suzuki targets record exports and expands electric portfolio

Maruti Suzuki plans to gradually expand its range of vehicles running on alternative fuels. To achieve this, the company intends to incorporate hybrid or electric vehicles into its export offerings.Read more

Thomson expands: Entering Indian laptop market and eyeing global exports

Thomson, owned by Technicolor SA, expressed confidence in the quality of manufacturing by its Indian brand licensee, Super Plastronics Pvt Ltd (SPPL)Read more

Hi There!

Now get regular updates from IPF Magazine on WhatsApp!

Click on link below, message us with a simple hi, and SAVE our number

You will have subscribed to our Industrial News on Whatsapp! Enjoy

+91 84228 74016

Reach out to us

Call us at +91 8108603000 or

Schedule a Call Back