AEPL Cartridge Cleaning Machine

Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified
Verified

AEPL Cartridge Cleaning Machine


AEPL Cartridge Cleaning machines have wheels attached to legs, thus mobile open from top. These machines are more effective when used with compressed air cleaning and simply shift machine to any location in the premises, plug it, join compressor's pipe and start using it. These machines are designed as such that approximately 80% of toner will fall naturally, and the remaining 20% released in air, will be sucked by the machine, and with help of filters fitted inside. Provides an efficient and clean working environment, thus reduces time taken to refill the cartridges and has a 1 hp motor, providing 550 cfm airflow.

Hi There!

Now get regular updates from IPF Magazine on WhatsApp!

Click on link below, message us with a simple hi, and SAVE our number

You will have subscribed to our Industrial News on Whatsapp! Enjoy

+91 84228 74016

Reach out to us

Call us at +91 8108603000 or

Schedule a Call Back