search Result

MNRE issues green hydrogen rules for funding testing & certification facilities

Under the scheme, a total budgetary outlay of Rs 2 billion has been earmarked until the financial year 2025-26. Read more

MoD signs 4 bn pact for 3 testing facilities in TN Defence Industrial Corridor

The DTIS provides up to 75% government funding as ‘Grant-in-Aid’, with the remaining 25% funded by the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPVs), comprising Indian private entities and State/Central Governments.Read more

Isro successfully hot tests 3D printed liquid rocket engine

This streamlined design not only significantly decreased raw material usage per engine, from 565kg to just 13.7 kg of metal powder, but also slashed overall production time by 60%.Read more

Zen Mobility unveils game-changing manufacturing hub for Zen Micro Pods

Zen Mobility unveiled a production facility for their flagship electric cars, the Zen Micro Pods, designed for city commuters.Read more

Supply Chain, Testing Hurdles hinder India's electrical growth: IEEMA President

Arsiwala also emphasized the need for clearer state-level energy policies, particularly in emerging sectors like e-mobility, renewables, and green hydrogenRead more

RRP Electronics to establish first semiconductor plant in Maharashtra

RRP Electronics will fast-track the work on the project and commence the Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Testing (OSAT) with adequate support of technology partnersRead more

Schmersal India celebration: Achieving milestones together

The Schmersal India offers its customers the largest range of safety switching appliances and systems worldwide for the protection of human life and machines.Read more

Pixxel launches MegaPixxel, spacecraft facility in Bengaluru

Encompassing an expansive 30,000 square feet, the MegaPixxel facility serves as a comprehensive hub for Spacecraft Assembly, Integration, and Testing (AIT), consolidating all satellite manufacturing services.Read more

BIS guidelines on parallel testing offer significant time savings for electronics compliance

The BIS, on January 9, made the pilot project on parallel testing a permanent provision, encompassing a total of 64 products under the Compulsory Registration Scheme (CRS).Read more

Hi There!

Now get regular updates from IPF Magazine on WhatsApp!

Click on link below, message us with a simple hi, and SAVE our number

You will have subscribed to our Industrial News on Whatsapp! Enjoy

+91 84228 74016

Reach out to us

Call us at +91 8108603000 or

Schedule a Call Back